Are we still saying Happy New Year? When do you stop saying it? Is there a set number of days that must go by? And then what if you say it after the “no need to say it anymore” period? Will people find it strange? I will test it and log the reactions for the next several months.
Here are a list of things you must know for this new year:
1. The series ‘Breaking Bad’ is amazing and worth your time.
2. Don’t ever start doing Meth.
3. If you have started doing Meth, STOP!
4. If you wake up and your room is a complete disaster, your desk is a hazard zone, you have canisters of urine beneath your desk, you realize you have been wearing the same clothes for as long as you remember, and your body feels 3 times its actual weight, then you are most likely a Meth Head and should read # 3 of this list.
5. Please, if you can’t shake the habit, join a program.
6. Selling Meth brings in tons of Cheddar.
7. If you watch ‘Breaking Bad’ back to back without the correct amount of space in between each episode, ALL YOU WILL THINK ABOUT IS METH.
8. The number 8 is a lucky number in Chinese Culture.
9. In order for you to stay sane, you must watch our insane videos straight from my malfunctioned brain. http://www.youtube.com/onairuscorner
10. This list is all you’ll need for the new year.